THE A.K. T-SHIRT / ROSE ASH
The AK shirt design is the line artwork of Flaunt It’s popular “Let’s Love More” campaign photos. The illustration celebrates modest fashion. It represents the beautiful and brilliant Muslim women in our communities and that we love dearly.
♡ Care Notes ♡
- 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Comfort dry fabric blends
- Offers breathability for skin
- Pre-shrunk (compacted yarns to minimize shrinkage)
- Tag-less Garment
♡ Sizing/Fit ♡
- Unisex Fit
- Tapered neck and shoulders
- 1x1 Rib Knit Collar
- Double-needle stitch at sleeve & bottom hem
- Makayla is wearing a size medium.
♡ In order of models ♡
- Roa'a is wearing a size small.
- Amina is wearing a size medium.
- Nia is wearing a size small.
- Shenali is wearing a size small.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions and limited stock, all sales are final. No exchanges or refunds can be made.
Designed by BIPOC Artists
The Flaunt It Collection is made with love and dedication from talents like Dhanya Senguttuvan, the face behind designs including the "Community," and "How To Be Me" prints available for purchase.
Every purchase supports local emerging artists like Dhanya. Together, we can fundraise for arts-based resources and opportunities for young women in marginalized communities across Toronto, starting with Jane-Finch.
How Do You Flaunt It?
Tag or send us any photos and videos of you in our apparel and you may be invited to participate in our next commercial campaign! 😱
We believe in featuring real women, femmes and non-binary folks in our platform!