SS21: Flaunt It Hoodie Set / Tracksuit
The Flaunt It Collection was designed to remind our community to flaunt it every day. The official Flaunt-It Hoodie Set was created in collaboration with SiONo by Ari and contains our Flaunt-It Self-Love design (by Dhanya S.) on the back. The Flaunt-It wordmark is embroidered on the left chest of the hoodie and pants. The colour is a unique taupe-mauve shade exclusively created to mimic Flaunt It's colour palettes. It is lined with matching satin-silk to add a layer of hair protection.
The matching two-piece set is $24.99 off if purchased together! Very limited stock is available! Get yours before it's all gone! Once it sells, it is not coming back!
♡ Benefits of satin-lined hoodies ♡
- Barrier against moisture-absorbing fabrics (ex: cotton!
- Helps prevents breakage (no split ends!)
- Keeps curls fresher & longer!
♡ Care Notes ♡
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble dry normal
- Recommended: Hang to dry! (Will prevent satin from getting scratched)
♡ Sizing/Fit ♡
- Unisex Sizing
- Sizes increase in width and length
- Pants: Tight cuffs at the bottom
- Pants: Drawstring available to tighten waist to preferred fit
We recommend sizing up for a more comfortable/looser fit.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions and limited stock, all sales are final. No exchanges or refunds can be made.
♡ In order of models seen from photos ♡
- Group Photo (Left to right):
- Cricket is wearing a medium top & medium bottom.
- Jahnae is wearing a medium top & medium bottom.
- Jasmine is wearing a small top & medium bottom.
- Adrian is wearing an XL top and XL bottom.
- Ariana (Pink Background) is wearing a medium top & small bottom.
- Isabella (Cream background) is wearing a small top & small bottom.
Designed by Women Artists
The F/W 2020 Collection was designed by our Creative Director of Visuals/Designs, Dhanya Senguttuvan.
Every purchase supports local emerging artists like Dhanya. Together, we can fundraise for arts-based resources and opportunities for young women in marginalized communities across Toronto, starting with Jane-Finch.
How Do You Flaunt It?
Tag or send us any photos and videos of you in our apparel and you may be invited to participate in our next commercial campaign! 😱 We believe in featuring real women in our platform!